My business is to help people get started with an online business and achieve their dreams of being financially free. Throughout the years and through my own experiences I have noticed a deep strain on families with working parents. So I am writing this article Work And Families – Including Your Family With Your Online Business, in hopes that it will inspire families to work together as a team.
Even if families are not struggling, This is a great family project to work together on, for many years to come.
Working A Job For Someone Else:
Now, we all know to pay the bills we have to work. To work means getting up and leaving your family for eight to twelve hours or more a day. For a single mom, it might mean working two or three jobs a day just to put food on the table. And for a couple, It means working at two different jobs on different shifts and days off. This becomes a big problem for most families after a few years.
The Strain On A Family With You Working All Day:
Not seeing a lot of your spouse or your kids. And your kids not seeing and spending time with you causes a lot of strain and arguments within the household. If you have young kids they might through more tantrums. Especially when you are trying to leave. They may act out by throwing and breaking objects. When young kids are mad at you they have no remorse about showing you just how they feel. But because we are in a hurry or are late, we don’t take time to address it as we should.
Teens might begin to hang out with the wrong crowd. Sneak out of the house. Start smoking or doing drugs. It is bad enough that there is a rebellion stage but it becomes 10 times worse when they are rebelling against you for not being there for them.
Troubles At School:
A school grade might go down, they might be a loner or a bully. Starting fights, either way, expect your phone to ring and say your child has been suspended. When we pick them up we are mad at them and don’t give them a chance to explain. Most of the time we end up in an argument with them and they storm off to there room and ignore you for the rest of the day.
The problem is, that truthfully it is our fault for not listening and trying to understand. We are so upset cause we have to leave work to pick up our child and lose the rest of the day’s pay. We are worried that we might not have a job to go back to because of all of this.
How Kids Truly Feel About Your Absent As A Parent:
We as parents sometimes, more often than not, forget our kids have felt too. They have problems and they hurt just like we do. we may think that their problems are not anything to worry about, but if you remember back to your childhood and how you felt during a situation, you would realize that it mattered to you then and now your kid needs you more then ever to help him or her out.
Whether it is an ear to listen to them or a shoulder to cry on, and sometimes maybe some advice, or what it was like for you at that age. Maybe that is all they need is just you being there for them. In today’s world, it is hard to take that time, but we must find that time somewhere. For our kid’s sake.
Time For A Solution:
I have a solution and please don’t laugh. Please keep reading for you will find this interesting. Start an online business with your family. I know it sounds crazy but I guarantee you there are many benefits to it. If you want to change the way things are going and improve your family life then please give this a try.
This solution will help your family with
- Communication: You will notice as time goes by that your kids and you and your spouse will begin to communicate not only better with one another, but you will also become more open with each other, the training you receive for an online business is a great way to get discussions rolling. And using the computer you have visual aid as well.
- Life skills: You will be teaching your kids real-life skills that are needed for today’s world. It is something that schools refuse to teach. As time goes by they will not only learn all the skills they need to have their own business online but they will also be able to teach it as well.
- Teamwork: By working together you are creating an environment for your family to work together as a team. By doing so you will strengthen your family core by a 100 fold.
- Family goal: Set goals for every day of the week for each family member to complete and some with a family goal for the week. At the end of every week discuss how the goal that did not get done can be improved and celebrate the ones that did get completed.
- Creativity: You will find that over time your family will become more and more creative with every post and review that you do as a group. That creativity will help them when they reach adulthood.
- Exploration: As you begin to research your products and reviews you and your family will be exploring new and vast things you probably never knew about. Your family will discover so much together that it will be like taking a trip without leaving your own home
- Learning Skills: You will find that your children’s grades will go up because they are learning new learning skills and using them every day, which will spill over into their schooling. And no matter how old you are you will love to learn as well. It will be like school without stress and headaches.
- Teaching Skills: You will also find that you’re teaching skills will improve overtime as you being to understand and learn.
Choosing The Right Company To Help Your Family:
Now I know you do not know about setting up or running your own business online. There are companies out there that can help. There is one that I found that I believe in with my whole heart and that is Wealthy Affiliate. Now don’t let the name fool you, They have been in business now for almost 15 years. The owners are Kyle and Carson from Canada. They started this company to help people like you and me.
Set Up Goals For Completion For The WorkForce:
Let your family know that you have a plan to leave the workforce in one year but you will need there help and support. Let them know that you are setting up an online business and wants it starts making good money within a year, you will be leaving the workforce to be home with them more and be able to afford a lot more stuff that they need in the long run.
Now please remember and make sure your family knows that there are NO SUCH Things AS Getting RICH-QUICK ONLINE. It does take time, dedication, and persistence. Here are easy four-step plan goal plans for leaving the workforce. This method does work, but remember you get out of it what you put into it.
- 0 to 3 months – Create your website, create quality content, ( posts or reviews,) on products or services within your niche, ( What type of online business.), Choose an affiliate to partner with, respond to all e-mails and comments in a timely matter, Post to your social media sites. Keep a blog within Wealthy Affiliates. We should start to see some ranking and indexing in the search engines.
- 3 to 6 months – Continue as the same above, but can cut back to four quality contents a week if you wish. You will notice your ranking and indexing within the search engines more often. More traffic is being sent your way. Maybe little commissions start coming in as well.
- 6 to 9 months – Continue as above you may decrease your post to 3 a week if you wish. You’re ranking and indexing more and more. Your conversation rate has increased. You should begin to see your site on the first search pages now. Bigger and more commissions are coming in. Celebrate with your family a little for your three months away from freedom.
- 9 to 12 months – Continue as above but not if you choose you can cut back to two posts a week. By now every time you post you are getting ranked and indexed. Your traffic is more than you could have ever pictured, and finally, you now have a steady income and can quit that job. Celebrate with your family for you not only change your life but in the long run, you made your family stronger and a team.
Being Around When They Need You The Most:
Being around when your children need you most is what it is all about. Never forget this and never give up. You and your family can do anything you put your minds and effort into. I believe you can do this so I am going to make you this offer. When you and your family enter Wealthy Affiliates. I will be your coach. I will keep in touch with you and be there if you need any help.
When you do get there make sure you fill out your complete profile. At the top of the page will be a special offer. I would take advantage of that offer for your first-month membership will be only $19 after that it will be $49 a month. Now you will find that you will be getting a lot more then what you are paying for including 50 websites of your own, all in one S.E.O., wordless and much more for free.
You will also have access to a very big and wonderful community. I like to describe it as a private Facebook.
The two owners from Canada started this company to help people like you and me. The benefits can and has helped many over the 14 near 15 years they have been in business. I wrote a complete review on this company and urge you to take a look at it.
Give Each Person A Task And Deadline:
Every week give each member a daily task to complete for the week and give the family a weekly task to complete. By doing this you are setting the grounds for teaching your children good working habits when they grow up. Don’t make them difficult, and make it age-related. Give them a week and they must complete every day.
Now, this might consist of checking and responding to e-mail, writing a new review or post by hand to be approved by the family, approving and responding to comments, writing a blog by hand for the family to approve. So on and so on.
Set Up Weekly Board Meetings:
Every week pull everyone together to talk about the past week. What goals were completed and not completed? What lesson’s have they accomplished watching this week and what was the takeaway, What are goals for next week. Decide as a family what the content should be. Or each person can handwrite a post on the same topic and pick and choose from everyone what goes into it. But make sure everyone gets a little piece of theirs put in the post.
Make It Fun:
Make the meetings fun with snacks and little surprises. Have challenges and prizes. When you start making profits after paying bills to give each person a share and put a little aside for family outings. When choosing an outing let everyone decide where to go and how to spend the money.
Celebrate Accomplishments Together:
The biggest thing you can do is celebrate every milestone in your goal of reaching success. If you do this together you build a stronger bond with one another. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, it could just be ordering dinner out and sitting down together, The most important thing is you are together.
Blog On WA To Share The Families Success Stories Often:
Make sure your blog on the Wealthy Affiliate site every little accomplishment. There is so much support through the community. By doing this your family will know that they are not alone in this and are supported by many others in this wide world of ours.
Time For The Wrap Up:
I hope this article helps you and urge you to leave any questions or comments in the comment box below. I will reply in a timely matter. As always Thank You.